[thelist] client to post video

Todd Richards todd at promisingsites.com
Fri Mar 31 08:01:28 CST 2006

I hadn't actually heard of this until Daryl's post.  I looked at it last
night and it looks interesting.  I watched the trailer of Mr. & Mrs. Smith
and thought it looked good.  The thing to remember is that it depends on the
quality of the video you start with.  You can't magically make something bad
good (ok, you might be able to) but if you start with something good then
the quality should be pretty good.  It's like photos from your digital
camera.  Don't set your camera quality to "web", then expect to print 8x10
photos.  It's easier to start with high quality and reduce to what you need
later.

Todd