[thelist] browser support for character entities

sbeam sbeam at onsetcorps.net
Fri Mar 31 10:07:43 CST 2006

On Friday 31 March 2006 09:28 am, ben morrison wrote:
> > So after all that we are going with good old < and
> > > - oh well
> >
> Why not use an image? This could also be done with CSS...
>
> Ben

pure laziness.

well - that and, its just a little re-usable reporting tool and it would
be a pain to have to package an image directory with it, and deal with
associated paths/configurations problems on different hosts its
deployed on, by different people. Trying to keep things simpler -
trading off good looks for convenience in this case.

--

# S Beam - Web App Dev Servs
# http://www.onsetcorps.net/