[thelist] Getting screenshots to look good in Word (and then PDF)

Stuart Young drstuey at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 17:47:07 CDT 2006

I have no quality issues with screenshots in Word, so long as you don't try
to resize the screenshot in Word.

Top-tip: resize the browser window before you take the screenshot, make the
browser window just big enough to show what you want. Remove all the browser
toolbars you don't want and capture the whole browser. Or just capture the
document window. Or just capture part of the screen.

Personally I use freeware MWSnap for taking screenshots
http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html
rather than paying for SnagIt

cheers

--
This is the gmail account of Stuart Young
Pt Chev, Auckland, Aotearoa New Zealand