[thelist] [job] Head of Front end development, London UK

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 04:43:33 CDT 2006

Hopefully this is OK with the admins here. We are looking to replace
me at the company I am working at the moment as I resigned to move on
next week.

So if you are

- an experienced Lead web developer
- can lead a team of 3 developers in the UK and 5 in India
- got an expert knowledge in web standard technologies
- up to speed on accessibility issues and legal requirements
- got experience with integrating several different frameworks (.NET,
spring) and different CMS (Tridion, Immediacy, Joomla)

And if you want to
- work in southwest London (Hammersmith)
- work with clients like McDonalds, HP, Visit Britain, Last Minute and lots more
- get a competitive wage
- are available quickly and looking for a permanent position

Drop me a line, and I will give you a buzz.

Sorry about this spam, and about it being UK-centric, but it is an
opportunity and I rather get someone in place that knows his stuff
than lots of agencies sending us CVs to fill up their contact quota.

cheers
Chris

--
Chris Heilmann