[thelist] Script for M$IE only, or not

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Wed Apr 5 10:29:02 CDT 2006

> That is what collaboration is for. The CSS-discuss Wiki is a good
> example, albeit deteriorating at the moment, too. Could it be because
> we spend our time writing about how cool we are and recording podcasts
> talking to other cool web developers about how adding another CSS
> selector has made our lives complete?

all kidding aside (I'll assume you were being a touch sarcastic toward
the end there ;) I've noticed lately that I'm finally starting to ramp
up my skills again, getting more web work (haven't done it full-time for
a few years) and really really needing to update my skills from 1998

so, who knows; maybe another wave of WaSP/MACCAWS-type thinking is
coming, and folks like me who really need to catch up will do a better
job of learning from folks like you who obviously 'get' CSS, among other
things, in a way I only dream of right now.

but sometimes it's hard to cram in all this learning around studying for
my real estate license update and teaching the band my new songs and the
rest of my real life

spinhead