[thelist] Plone vs. Mambo

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 13:55:50 CDT 2006

Thank you, that is a huge priority I had not gotten to thinking of yet.
Plone seems to be conducive to multiple input group project collab. Seamless
integration, info foraging plug ins, and newbie user friendliness, for both
web browsing visitors and council staff update ease, are large points of
consideration here also.

Any other first hand dramas are welcome.