[thelist] vbscript: dateadd weekdays

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Fri Apr 7 13:11:32 CDT 2006

> performance on long loops, you could verify your current
> position in the week and then add (WeekDaysToAdd/5)*7 or
> something like that.

yeah; for adding large numbers of days, something like my bits to reduce
nine-bazillion seconds to X days, XX hours, XX minutes, XX seconds, only
in reverse. ish. kind of. yeah.

probably simpler than that, in this specific instance; just need to add
1, 3, or 7 workdays to set task deadlines.

doable; just always looking for shortcuts

thanks