[thelist] Where did my content go?

Adrian Fischer adrian at aussiebidder.com
Wed Apr 19 07:19:48 CDT 2006

Greetings All,

I have designed a site for work without tables.  I have floated a list to
the left but to get the copywrite thing to appear at the bottom of the page
I have used a clear; left.  When I dont use it the copyright appears in line
(who would have thought...)

This page has links to the pages I am having problems with.  Pick the first
link (portfolio management) and you will see tha the copyright is centred on
the bottom of the page but all the text that should be above it isnt
displayed.  Its there just cant be seen unles you mouse clikc and hold then
mover it.  This only happens in IE.  In Firefox it works fine. This has only
happened since I put the clear left in so I know that is the problem.  I
just dont know how to fix it so it works in IE.

Any help would be appreciated.
http://hilliercarterproperties.com.au/services.shtml

Regards

Adrian Fischer