[thelist] Display is almost Perfect Between Firefox and IE

Anthony Baratta anthony at baratta.com
Wed Apr 19 17:06:37 CDT 2006

Howdy...

I'm trying to re-create a set of navigation tabs using divs instead of tables. I have it 99% there, but have one specific issue that is driving me nuts.

* I can't figure out a way to make a "containing div" (e.g. class:  MainTabDiv and SubTabDiv) partially lose it's bottom margin.

Basically I want this:

Here is some demo code,  I'm behind a firewall at the moment and will post a complete example of the code outlined partially below when I get home.