[thelist] FAQ Questions

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Thu Apr 20 03:57:17 CDT 2006

Jay Blanchard <jblanchard at pocket.com> wrote:
> [snip]
> I don't see any accordion effect, just a list of questions, followed
> by the answers. Only this time each answer is prefaced with the
> respective question.
> [/snip]
>
> Thus far the suit has won, but a higher suit will trump that is why
> you are seeing what you are seeing. To see the other version
> http://www.pocket.com/foo/faqCOOL.php (pockettest, pockettest)

Now that *is* cool.

Jay, this is how a FAQ should be done.  I agree that the first question should probably not be expanded/opened -- answered.    Make 'em click, it heightens the the nice surprise that, on this FAQ (unlike all the others in the world!) ...no scrolling necessary.

No whizzy, no dizzy.  Just the FAQ's, thank you very much.

I would like it even better if the questions looked like links, however.

Glad you like my diatribe :-)  Feel free to use it, abuse it and so on.

Oh, and I like the upside down tabs.  Your pricing model is upside down from the rest of the cellphone market, too.  That's what makes it revolutionary.

-dave