[thelist] Email Problem

Justin Zachan justin at jazzmanagement.com.au
Sat Apr 22 06:05:09 CDT 2006

Hi there. I have a contact form that sends an email via PHP mail().

It all works well, but for some reason it is not going to a few email
addresses (different domains)... And the domains are all on the same
server... But the trick is that some other domains on the same server
work...

This very email address does not receive the email message.

Can anyone rush an eye over this code and tell me if I am missing something
simple??? Thanks in advance...

 <?php

		  if(isset($_POST["feedback_submit"])) {

		  	//change this here Justin...

			$toemail = "justin at jazzmanagement.com.au" ;

			//

			$thesubject = "Contact Made" ;

			$normals = "From: ".$_POST[fname]."
".$_POST[sname]." <".$_POST[email].">";

			$normals .="\r\n";

			$normals .= "Reply-To: ".$_POST[email];

			$headers .= "\r\n";

			$headers .= "X-Mailer: PHP/" . phpversion();

			$themessage = "

Name: $_POST[fname] $_POST[sname]

Email: $_POST[email]

Phone: $_POST[phone]

-------

$_POST[message]

-------

";

		 mail($toemail, $thesubject, $themessage, $normals); ?>

and we will contact you shortly.</p>

        <?php }

Cheers

Justin