[thelist] Searching for Web Development Talent!!

Ed McCarroll Ed at ComSimplicity.com
Thu May 4 15:04:38 CDT 2006

> we're looking to create a couple of applications...
> we're ... trying to figure out how we can find a few web guys who
> are looking to join/create a start up. ... we'not FUNDED!!!  This
> would be a pure startup..

1. Real talent usually expects real money.  Maybe you should focus on
   getting "FUNDED!!!".
2. The kind of partnership you are looking for is usually made up of
   people who already know each other.
6. You tell us nothing about what you're trying to do, or where.
4. The right guy for you just might be a gal.
9. Never even consider hiring someone who cannot count.  * d/r *