[thelist] Searching for Web Development Talent!!

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Thu May 4 16:10:24 CDT 2006

Ed...

If as you imply, one can really only bring together the forces to create a
startup if you already know the people, or if you're funded, then I would
posit that more people want to talk, than actually go after the dream...

And as I stated, if you're funded, then you're not really looking to put
together a team, you're looking to hire.. completely different animal...

-bruce