[thelist] Searching for Web Development Talent!!

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Thu May 4 16:21:15 CDT 2006

				> If as you imply, one can really only bring together the forces to create a
> startup if you already know the people, or if you're funded, then I would
> posit that more people want to talk, than actually go after the dream...

Even though that's not strictly what Ed's saying, I'm quite sure you're right :)

> And as I stated, if you're funded, then you're not really looking to put
> together a team, you're looking to hire.. completely different animal...

   ...so if they're getting paid, you can't call them a team?

   Either way, it would be good to have more information on what exactly this whole crazy scheme entails -- at a minimum, the skills that such a "web g__" would need.

Cheers,

Peter