[thelist] Shopping Cart

Raoul Snyman raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
Fri May 5 04:12:23 CDT 2006

Justin Zachan wrote:
> Been looking at OS commerce and all the examples I have looked at on their
> site look quite similar, so I am not sure how customisable it is...
>
> Can you any recommend a couple of solutions? Especially ones that have a
> pretty flexible to change the look and feel. Any examples would be great?

A web dev company I worked for had a look at the different open source
offerings out there, and concluded that osCommerce was the best. But I
think one of the other ones they researched was phpCart.

--
Raoul Snyman                                         Saturn Laboratories
Cell: 082 550 3754           Mail: raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
Web: www.saturnlaboratories.co.za    Blog: blog.saturnlaboratories.co.za
Truth about Microsoft: http://msversus.org/           Linux User #333298