[thelist] Trying to find a web site...

Austin Harris austin at dotmail.co.uk
Mon May 8 17:30:09 CDT 2006

Not sure about the site you mentioned but here is something I did that does the same thing.

(One is a click, one is a hover)

<http://gregfoto.com/portfolio/portfolio.php?folio=portraits>

Howdy...

I found a web site about three weeks ago that I would like to find again.

I was reasearching on CSS Hover and hiding / showing divs. The web site in question (I believe) was using the hover event to show hide divs. The specific demo was using paintings by the "masters" as an example. They had descriptor text and images showing / hiding on hovering over a "menu".

I hope that is enough information for someone to remember such a site. I can't seem to find it again.

Thanks in advance.

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/