[thelist] Wholesale Shopping Cart

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Tue May 9 11:21:06 CDT 2006

I dont know any specifics, but your best bet is to find an ecommerce
system you like and see if there are modules or contributions that
allow you to do those things.  Free I would suggest you checkout
osCommerce, I am not a huge fan but I know others are, X-Cart if you
have a little bit of money to spend, you could ask them to customize
the cart or ask a developer to modify it to your specifications.
ZenCart is an offshoot of osCommerce, they might have some
contributions.