[thelist] Mail server woes.

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Tue May 9 13:08:08 CDT 2006

> I'm hoping someone at Voxtreme will check how they've set up the new
> server and admit they *are* checking against this data...

I've had the problem with HP since that particular relay site died.
Endless emails have failed to get them to change their settings.

Particularly stupid for alleged professionals to continue using a
blacklist which hasn't been updated in *years*

Let us know if Voxtreme is more cooperative or intelligent than HP;
maybe there's still hope

spinhead