[thelist] horizontal menu using a list

Justin Zachan justin at jazzmanagement.com.au
Wed May 10 20:25:38 CDT 2006

The font is tahoma which is on MAC and PC as far as I am aware.

Here is a link http://www.jazzmanagement.com.au/test/test.htm

The menu is hightlighted in yellow (not part of the design). On MACs the
contact word (I believe) goes off the edge... But on PC it all fits nicely.
With nice space left and right of the home and contact.

Cheers

Justin