[thelist] [CSS in FF & IE] Background image is not showing

Austin Harris austin at dotmail.co.uk
Thu May 11 17:40:13 CDT 2006

Have you tried putting clear: both; on #News?

Hey all, I have a simple question. Would you take a look at this web site?

http://www.digeratidesignstudios.com/BEDC/index3.cfm

I don't know why Firefox is putting the muted background behind the
header at the top of the page, when the style is defined for the content
layer where the text resides. Internet Explorer is rendering it how I
intend for the page to look. Any idea?

Thanks.

Minh Lee Goon

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/