[thelist] CSS: Help with Layout - Less Info ;)

Gina Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Thu May 11 18:37:10 CDT 2006

>> If I read it on the list, it must have been on-list?

Huh. It came to my personal inbox addressed to me. Now that I look at her
email, it was also CC'ed to the list, but there isn't a reply from her in my
"Evolt" folder. Either I deleted it accidentally it or it didn't make it to
me.

>> Howsabout a fixed width on "toplinks_left" and "toplinks_right"?  The
>> entire layout seems to be designed for fixed dimensions anyway.

Yes, it will be fixed. I'll give that a try and see if I can make some
headway. Thanks so much for your help!! I appreciate it :)

Gina