[thelist] FTP Problems on Mac

Steven Pierce steven.pierce at gmail.com
Mon May 15 12:01:09 CDT 2006

Andrew,

That would be an idea.  Since he did not tell us what issue he was having
it is kind of hard to determine what the issue is.  It is kind of like going
to the
car repair place and tell them that I can not get the car to run.  Without
giving
detail on what is happening.

The other message (Ian Anderson) asked him a few questions.  He as of yet
to answer.  He needs to give us more detail on what is happening.