[thelist] Yet another "What CMS" thread...

Robin Hastings robin.hastings at gmail.com
Mon May 22 09:45:28 CDT 2006

On 5/18/06, Brian Cummiskey <Brian at hondaswap.com> wrote:

> I use wordpress for my blog, so i'm familiar with that.  But, it think
> no matter how much i tweak it, it will still be too "bloggy" instead of
> a "site".  I don't want comments, I don't want post dates, and i don't
> want a home page with the latest content on it.  I want a regular site
> more or less.  Welcome page, products page, contact, etc etc.

I used Wordpress on the http://www.kmbproperties.com site that I
finished recently and while it required some serious "tweaking" it
came out looking pretty un-blog-like. You can use Wordpress for
lite-weight stuff and I really like the back-end of it for clients who
aren't very web-savvy.

--
Robin Hastings
robin.hastings at gmail.com