[thelist] mysqlimport debug file location?

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Wed May 24 12:38:42 CDT 2006

For the life of me, I can't find the debug file this ought to be
creating. I'd like to find out what the warnings are, and see if I can
sort out why the new records aren't being added to the table.

C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 4.1\bin>mysqlimport --ignore
--verbose --debug='d:t:o:ag
entlogin.log' --user=root --password=rootpw cdrdb agentlogin
Connecting to localhost
Selecting database cdrdb
cdrdb.agentlogin: Records: 1805  Deleted: 0  Skipped: 1805  Warnings:
9025
Disconnecting from localhost