[thelist] [SPAM] Re: Firefox, layers, form elements are showing through....

Anthony Baratta anthony at baratta.com
Fri Jun 2 15:40:07 CDT 2006

> > I'm currently working on seeing if I can use the IFrame hack to stop this behaviour - but while that is going on I thought I could query for some more information about this.
> >

> I don't believe the iframe hack will do anything for FF.

True. true. Just found that out. ;-( Although, strangely I can't get the layer to be on top of the iFrame with IE. So I'm busted twice.

> > Anyone see this with Firefox before? Again, this is just a check boxes on the page.
>
> Can we see this in action?

When I get home tonight I can show you a proof of concept. I'm behind a corporate firewall that does not allow me FTP/SSH access to my personal boxes so I can't post anything at this time.

I post this behaviour to the Bugzilla tracking tool, just in case it's a real bug. I attached a screen capture for them until I get a working HTML copy posted.

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=224240

Hopefully, that's somewhat helpful.