[thelist] [Introduction] Window Resize

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Mon Jun 5 21:54:55 CDT 2006

				> I have a question that I'm hoping one of you scripting
> "cavedwellers" could answer.

"cavedwellers"?  Athor and Thong haven't posted here for years.

> I'm trying to create a window that will be resized to fit a flash movie, is
> chromeless, non-resizable, and sneaks by the "pop-up blockers". Does such a
> possibility exist?

   Yes, if you don't use a window.  You'll need a div, span, or iframe... or in IE, you can use the window.createPopup method to create a special popUp object which is like a window within the window.

Peter

				From: Jason Ogle jason.ogle at atomiccurve.com

Hello there,

Allow myself to introduce...myself. My name is Jason Ogle. There, I said it.
I'm pleased to be on the list.

I have a question that I'm hoping one of you scripting "cavedwellers" could
answer.

I'm trying to create a window that will be resized to fit a flash movie, is
chromeless, non-resizable, and sneaks by the "pop-up blockers". Does such a
possibility exist? If so, I'd love to hear about it!

Thank you very much!

: jason a. ogle