[thelist] Linking to CSS files (not) within the BODY element

Stefan Schwarzer st.schwarzer at geois.de
Wed Jun 7 00:50:53 CDT 2006

Hi,

I have a rather complex web site. I have a standard header and
banner, which loads as well a couple of css/js files which are common
for all pages. But I have a few pages which need additional files. As
the css/js links should appear in the HEAD section, I wonder how this
should be accomplished then. In the moment I just insert the css/js
includes somewhere in the BODY section. It works, but it's not
correct XHTML. As I am willing to follow the standards, I would like
to change the situation, but I don't know how.

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks a lot!