[thelist] mouse goes nuts...

Jono jono at charlestonwebsolutions.com
Sat Jun 10 07:38:13 CDT 2006

> April wrote:
>> I'm not getting nuts in Firefox 1.5 beta 2.  Either they're fixing it
>> soon or it's a your computer thing.
>>
> Thanks April.  I rebooted and it seems to be fine now.  Gotta love
> windows....  :D

I think there may be more to it than Windows.  I encountered the very same
problem a while back on an article on mezzoblue, here:
http://tinyurl.com/zdgkr

See the last two comments on the page above.  I posted a link to a QuickTime
movie showing the blinking cursor.  It still happens for me in Firefox
v1.5.0.4  but only on that page.  I have not found another page that causes
the crazy mouse?  If I hover over the very bottom of any of the links in the
body, I see the crazy mouse.  A closer look at the page's CSS might reveal
something, but it's way deep on a list of To-Dos.

Anyhow check out the page and QT movie if you want.

--
Jono Young
Designer | Developer | Illustrator