[thelist] cursor not changing on flash banner

Birdie bird at koolfish.com
Sun Jun 11 23:39:51 CDT 2006

Hi all ... again, been posting a lot of newbie type questions lately, hope
you don't mind.

I had to make a flash banner for a client (of which I am not that good at)
anyhow, its working fine for me on windows, IE, netscape, firefox and a bit
of a glitch on safari on MAC, but the main problem is that the mouse over
behaviour does not seem to be working at all when someone else embedded it
in their website.

Here is the problem in a nutshell: The link works fine, but the cursor does
not change to a hand so people don't know it's a link.

On my computers this works fine.

On safari the cursor changes to a hand when you roll over it but doesn't
change back to the arrow when you roll out, only when you then move it over
something else such as text.

I have put up a test page here:

http://www.koolfish.com/test/flashfile.html   which also has a link to the
site that the banner does not work on.

If it's the same file, why would it work on my site and not on someone
else's?

Another thing to note, when I sent the client the original swf movie, he
said when he views it the cursor doesn't change, but for me it does when
viewed on my computers.

TIA

Lisa