[thelist] web 2.0 app for note organization

Megan Holbrook meganwh at wi.rr.com
Mon Jun 12 14:49:07 CDT 2006

Demers, Scott wrote:

> Hey, all -
>

> I'm an obsessive note taker, with gobs of notes for each web project I
> work on. Usually, these are a series of notepad files organized in
> directories. I'd rather have everything a few mouse-clicks away rather
> than digging through directories looking for documents. Does anyone know
> of any freeware or web 2.0 thingies that specialize in this sort of
> thing? Tried Google notebook, but it seems geared more towards building
> a web scrap-book. Thanks so much.

Not freeware and it's for the desktop, but I love Quick Notes Plus
http://www.conceptworld.com/qnp/ .

I can organize a set of jotted notes into different "desktops" that
function as visual file folders so I can see all notes associated with a
single project at once. Searchable, quick, easy to hide and reveal using
function keys. Nice for to-dos as well.

HTH,

M.
Megan Holbrook - megan at kapow.com
Partner - Business Development
kapow, inc. (www.kapow.com) - website design, development & consulting

Most recent website launches:
Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra (www.milwaukeesymphony.org)
Southwestern Law School (www.swlaw.edu)

kapow, inc. Milwaukee               kapow, inc. Los Angeles
2405 E. Wyoming Place               1301 Montana Ave., Suite A
Milwaukee, WI 53202                 Santa Monica, CA  90403
T: 414.273.2446 * F: 414.278.9056   T: 310.394.5276 * F: 310.394.5278
www.linkedin.com/in/meganholbrook