[thelist] Linux Reseller

Andrew Kamm akamm at demicooper.com
Tue Jun 13 11:23:17 CDT 2006

> What was the responses I didn't see any responses to this?
>
> I need a dedicated server

I'm very pleased with ServerPowered.com and they have a great (and
affordable) server management service that you can add to your dedicated
server plan.

If you need rock-solid email, you might want to look into using a company
that only deals with email, like (someone else mentioned this one)
everyone.net or webmail.us for your email service and host the site
elsewhere. I used everyone.net for a while and it was fine. I Didn't find it
to be that beneficial though so I went back to using my regular server.

--
Andrew Kamm