[thelist] Classic to Asp.NET 2.0

Rob Smith rob.smith at lexjet.com
Wed Jun 14 13:32:00 CDT 2006

I'm starting to take the leap here switching languages and paradigms but
I'm running into a few hurdles. It was and is still easy for me to
retrieve data from a single cell using record sets in classic. However,
most of the stuff I've come across in .NET 2.0 wants the record set or
now dataset to be bound to some control object, which isn't always
exactly what I need. Can someone post or provide a link of how to do
this. I've searched four about a half a day looking for the most simple
of example.

Thanks,

Rob Smith
LexJet