[thelist] Cederholm book (was RE: arguments pro css & xhtml / con tables)

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Tue Jun 20 11:03:35 CDT 2006

> these) but take a look at a wonderful book called "Bulletproof CSS" by
> Dan Cederholm instead. It explains in detail how you can create CSS
> that scales and fixes itself when there are unknown amounts of
> contents or sizes.

because I wanna get the right one, do you mean "Bulletproof Web Design :
Improving flexibility and protecting against worst-case scenarios with
XHTML and CSS" ISBN: 0321346939  ?

thanks

joel