[thelist] Site copied by pirates

Info@internetvraagbaak.nl info at internetvraagbaak.nl
Thu Jun 22 03:39:40 CDT 2006

Maybe insert a Referer check in you scripts?

$accepted_site='your domain';
// removing the following line may make the entire world use this script at
your costs.
if (strpos($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'],$accepted_site)===false)
fatal_error('Running of this script from another host is not accepted. Ask
for this script at ....);

or something like that.