[thelist] Site copied by pirates

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 01:16:24 CDT 2006

> The site is still linking to the site I built because the couldn't
> work out what the mint directory was for and so I have had to disable
> the web site statistics from my site.

That is your proof. Now send them a cease and desist email and tell
them to contact their ISP in case they don't comply.

Actually yours is a very interesting happening. Normally people steal
the design, not the code and change the design.

It is also funny to see when people nick code without checking the
includes. When http://fuckmcdonalds.co.uk/pages/global/index.html
stole my mcdonalds.co.uk code they just saved the whole pages while a
bit of research would have given them a clean template and the content
as XML :-)

--
Chris Heilmann
Blog: http://www.wait-till-i.com