[thelist] laptop

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Fri Jun 23 08:21:11 CDT 2006

Ian Anderson wrote:

> My other pet hate is crap keyboard layouts - the Dell Inspiron was at
> the time I bought my original one, one of few that had a full height,
> full width return key.

+1 on keyboard layout, and keyboards in general -- it's the primary
interface between you and the machine.

Nothing will ruin your productivity as much as constantly stopping
to look down to see where *this* manufacturer's hidden the ~ key, or
the / key, or having to look and press carefully to avoid pushing all
four cursor direction keys at once...

Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com
                opinion: webtuitive.blogspot.com

                          dream.  code.