[thelist] Site Review: MustFeed.com

Asif Suria asifsuria at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 19:09:09 CDT 2006

Fellow Evolters, I am getting a site ready for launch
on July 1st and would appreciate your feedback, both
good and especially bad. This website aggregates
headlines from financial blogs and traditional media.

http://www.mustfeed.com

We have not yet fully populated all the categories but
the basic functionality is all in place. If you have a
personal blog about any of the categories listed on
MustFeed, please feel free to submit your blog.

http://www.mustfeed.com/submitBlog.aspx

Thanks,
Asif
--