[thelist] PDF report generator

Eduardo Kienetz eduardok at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 06:17:33 CDT 2006

On 6/27/06, Jerry <jerryr at asia.com> wrote:
> Mattias or anybody had any luck with this since the last post?
>
> I'd be most interested if someone found a nice tool to generate reports from
> from a database from a web interface.
>
> Jerry

Good time for a tip :)

<tip type="report generator" author="Eduardo Bacchi Kienetz">
Agata Report is a reporting tool that runs on Windows and Linux, reads
data from PostgreSQL, MySQL, Firebird/Interbase, SQLite, DBF and many
others, and generates exports as TXT, PDF, XML, HTML, CSV and as Open
Office document. It also has a web interface to generate reports.
Available in Portuguese, English, Italian, Deutsch and French.
Spanish+swedish on the way.
Can't believe? Check screenshots at http://www.agata.org.br/screen/index.html
Brazilian government already uses it and many more businesses too.
It's author is an incredible person too (Pablo Dall'Oglio).
</tip>

--
Eduardo  Bacchi Kienetz
LPI Certified - Level 2