[thelist] check on submit

Chris Hayes chris at lwcdial.net
Thu Jun 29 09:04:03 CDT 2006

Depends on the tech you are using but I would create, on the receiving
script, session  variables with the form field names and values.

The user clicks the back button, and posts the form again and now the
recieving script can compare new values against those in the session.

Cookies may be an option.