[thelist] how to unset a css pseudo-class by javascript ?

Olivier Percebois-Garve percebois at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 05:33:18 CDT 2006

How will you make B appear on mouseover with javascript off?

by using a pseudo-class :hover.

Less abstractly said, I've a tree menu (unordered nested list).
If I click on a row there is a div appearing with a link to properties
of  that row.
that's with javascript on.

With javascript off, I want it to behave so when the mouse is over the
row of the tree. This is
possible with css, with a pseudo-class, with :hover.

If javascript is on, then I would need to unset that pseudo-class.

olivvv