[thelist] how to unset a css pseudo-class by javascript ?

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 07:52:16 CDT 2006

> I use a addEvent method so my issue is not coming from waiting until the
> whole DOM is loaded.
> Its because I use a toggle() function from moo.fx (similar to
> script.aculo.us) and that toogle is timed. So I need to do the collapse
> with a non-timed method.

No, all you need to do is to use a timed method that allows for a
callback when the animation is done. YUI animation has that, I'd be
surprised if scriptaculous hadn't...

> By the way, it seems to me that the tree component of YUI is totally
> obtrusive.
> *http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/treeview/default.html?mode=dist*
>
> How does it come that you are supporting this ?

I actually pointed that out at the last meeting, and it is a legacy
issue. Some of the older components are obtrusive, but the YUI team is
working on it.

I haven't done any of that... yet.

--
Chris Heilmann