[thelist] email list integration with mysql

Hershel Robinson hershel at galleryrobinson.com
Sun Jul 2 04:51:49 CDT 2006

> Piece #2:  The hosting service uses ezmlm mailing list program.

> What I would like to do is automate the process so that the user can
> both register as a user on the website as well as automatically be
> joined into an email list in a single process.

Not quite following you. If you have ezmlm, then when they sign up as a
user, just send an email to the subscribe address. You could either send
it FROM their address and subscribe or, even better, send it as the
admin using the subscribe command to subscribe an email to the list.

Hershel

--
Gallery Robinson Web Services
http://galleryrobinson.com/