[thelist] DataList Images in FireFox

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 15:31:36 CDT 2006

On 7/5/06, Casey Crookston <caseyc at intellisoftmn.com> wrote:

> I'm putting images into an imageButton inside a datagrid.  The images
> could be of any size, so we are forcing them to be a width of 75.  This
> works in IE, but in FireFox they show up as the actual size.

Have you examined the rendered output, to see what markup is actually
generated in FF and M$IE ? May be ASP.Net is behaving user agents uneqaully,
who knows. Or it is using something proprietary which only M$IE understants.

Just an idea; instead of giving explicit width, assigning a style attribute
or a class (cssClass) may help you sort out your problem.

HTH,
--
Volkan Ozcelik
+>Yep! I'm blogging! : http://www.volkanozcelik.com/cre8/blog/