[thelist] Forcing a Maximized Browser Window

Jose Hurtado jlhurtado at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 08:09:20 CDT 2006

Lee, Chris and Jordan,

I will try to make it work as you suggest Lee, I'll tell the group whether
it works or not in Safari.

Chris and Jordan, indeed educating the client in the end is part of the job,
but education only works with those that WANT TO LEARN.  In my experience
only 20% of clients actually listen and care about learning, usually they
want things done their way... I think we can blame Sinatra for that! : )

Anyway... it does help to have more arguments to convince the client.

Thank you all!

Best Regards,

Jose L. Hurtado
Web Developer / IT Security