[thelist] Forcing a Maximized Browser Window

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 08:24:42 CDT 2006

> Lee, Chris and Jordan,
>
> I will try to make it work as you suggest Lee, I'll tell the group whether
> it works or not in Safari.
>
> Chris and Jordan, indeed educating the client in the end is part of the job,
> but education only works with those that WANT TO LEARN.  In my experience
> only 20% of clients actually listen and care about learning, usually they
> want things done their way... I think we can blame Sinatra for that! : )

It is down to your self confidence. The security argument I posted
should be very easy to sell.

Check this out on the subject "my client wants this and there is no arguing":
http://positivesharing.com/2006/07/why-the-customer-is-always-right-results-in-bad-customer-service

--
Chris Heilmann
Book: http://www.beginningjavascript.com