[thelist] was whitespace around form in firefox now OT rant

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 11:08:15 CDT 2006

> And as also has been said - it doesn't hurt to search the archives first.
> Search is your friend, and the archives are a wealth of information. (In
> fact yesterday I got an e-mail from someone about a post I made in 2002.)
>
> But we should be encouraging to those who are new - it behooves all of us to
> help raise up developers that are good at what they do - it makes the
> internets and the tubes much better! ;)

How about encouraging those who ask questions that have been answered
a lot in the past  to use the archive for search instead by posting
links? I seriously consider looking in the archives not "something
that doesn't hurt" but common courtesy. The same way I look at a
timetable before I go and bother the people working in the information
booth.

--
Chris Heilmann
Book: http://www.beginningjavascript.com