[thelist] was whitespace around form in firefox now OT rant

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 11:58:32 CDT 2006

Frankly, I wonder if it is time for thelist to have one of these:

http://css-discuss.incutio.com/

Granted it's work to get running and maintain, but it might head off quite a
bit of this issue (you can easily refer people there). I know on css-discuss
they refer people there all the time for the oft-asked questions, and it is
a good source.

Tom