[thelist] was rant - FAQ/resources for oft-asked questions

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 08:43:31 CDT 2006

> As well, if you or someone else wants to write a brief specification on how
> the imagined < faq > tag is to work, I can try to convince the tip harvester
> to modify itself to parse and present them.

I propose

<faq author="foo" version="1" id="1">
  <question>What's the best cheese then?</question>
  <answer>Wensleydale, Gromit, Wensleydale</answer>
</faq>

That would allow us to overwrite outdated versions by setting a higher
version count.

FYI: I am trying to get the mailing lists/groups for the Yahoo User
Interface stuff to also support this and automatically add the results
to Yahoo!Answers.

--
Chris Heilmann
Book: http://www.beginningjavascript.com