[thelist] Counting downloads via hyperlink

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Mon Jul 24 10:53:27 CDT 2006

		   Do you have access to the logs?  If so, it would seem trivial to parse the log file for the filename and confirm the status (200) of the request...

				From: "Tom Dell'Aringa" <pixelmech at gmail.com>

Hi folks,

I have a link to some PDFs people can download. I'd like to easily track how
many times the document is actually downloaded. My web stats can show me
page accesses but not idividual clicks. Does anyone know how I can
accomplish this? This is a wordpress blog so PHP is available.