[thelist] CSS layout changes (round two)

John DeStefano john.destefano at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 19:08:15 CDT 2006

>> Your zip contains a .jsp file and .inc files. I don't run Java so I
>> changed the .jsp to .html but I don't know what to do with the .inc
>> files.
>>
>> Can you clear this up for us?
>Can you just post the page to a website as I will not download a zip
>file to my machine, but would be more likey to look at a page on the
>web.
>ben
Sorry about that.  I didn't want to post a live link to a bad design,
but I understand your concerns, so:
http://deesto.memebot.com/etvredesign/index.jsp

Note that because this server doesn't support JSP (currently having
trouble with my home server figuring out how to get through my new
ISP's port blocking scheme; in the meantime, I'm open to any
suggestions for cost-efficient [read "free"] test host solutions), the
JSP includes that Jules mentioned still won't come through, but they
are simple includes and I don't think they have any significant impact
on the design issues I've pointed out.  In fact, I'll just turn them
into straight HTML:
http://deesto.memebot.com/etvredesign/index.html

Thanks